MY SELF-CARE TOOL KIT
It’s important to know that you can set yourself at ease. These are my simple tools
- Putting your favourite essential oils in the diffuser or put it on your wrist
- Light a scented candle or incense
Change Your Outfit
- Put on your favourite outfit to make you feel good on the outside (doesn’t matter if you aren’t leaving the house put it on)
- Write in your journal about your release
- obviously… get your butt to the mat!
- Have a bubble bath (put epsoms salts and your favourite essential oil)
- Light candles, put crystals all around, play music, have a glass of wine
- Put on your favourite movie that makes you feel happy (Make a big bowl of popcorn and get cosy)
Go Into Nature
- Go for a walk in the park
- Go into your garden
- Just put your feet on the grass to ground all your emotions
- Maybe discover a new tool for yourself today something that makes you feel good… let me know in the comments below if you do or if you have some others.